1/23/14

Boulder League - Week 1

I've been trying to climb more often. At OU I'd climb about every other day and loved it. There is a great gym for it here in Cleveland that hosts a bouldering league every few months. I offered to take some photos during it. Technically, it's a nightmare. It's in a big, very dim warehouse with poor lighting. But, I love the feeling of shooting something I enjoy so much. There's obviously a lot of vertical space to play around with and everyone competing, I use that term very loosely, is laid back and there to help each other progress and get better. Right now I only have one flash I'm able to take off camera and ordered a small softbox attachment for it, which should hopefully be in before next weeks event. Also, some of the climbers have gym balls between their legs as an extra challenge. If you climb a route with out dropping it you receive bonus points. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment